Specialist Resource Library
Twinkle House has a Specialist Resource Library on site with a wide variety of resources, books, guides and aids that can be accessed by becoming a member. Our Library provides a great opportunity for families and services to try resources before buying them.
- Mobile sensory Kits
- Aids to support specific conditions such as Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia and more
- General items to support speech and language, fine or gross motor skills
- A wide range of books and guides on conditions such as Autism, Asperger syndrome, Down’s syndrome and special needs in general
- We have resources to create a small sensory Den in the home with accessories
- Snooze-A-way sacks containing resources to help aid a good bed time routine
Families can join for £5.00 per year
Services and Organisations can join for £10.00 per year
Loan period is for one month per item / Terms of Membership apply
View items in our Resource Library Catalogue
Specialist Resource Library Catalogue
POLITE NOTICE – OUTSTANDING RESOURCES
Please note that there are several items missing from our Library that have been taken out by families and not returned despite being sent several letters.
The cost of these resources amounts to well over £1,500, this is a great financial loss to the Charity and is also causing much disappointment to other families wanting to use those outstanding resources.
If you have any outstanding resources belonging to Twinkle House PLEASE RETURN THEM.